Thursday, January 22, 2015

Welcome Felipe

Since Felipe has arrived in the United States, we have introduced him to many new things. The friday he arrived, I brought him to see Episcopal play basketball against our rivals, Dunham. Saturday, I had baseball workouts so Felipe and I came to Episcopal. We got in the cages and Felipe starting hitting all the balls I threw to him. That night, we went to a wonderful party at the Strenburg's where we grilled hamburgers, listen to music, and had a demonstration of the nation dance of Chile. The next day, Felipe and I went to play golf at the University Club of Louisiana. Although, we aren't Tiger Woods we still had a lot of fun!  Later in the day, Felipe and I ate some deer back strap and sausage. Monday, came and we went on a service project to paint over graffiti under the Mississippi Bridge. We walked on the levee and saw the "Muddy Mississippi". Sadly, I had baseball practice, so I could not attend the plantation visit in St. Francisville. Tuesday and Wednesday came and Felipe shadowed me at Episcopal. We have had a lot of since Felipe has been here, and I am excited for more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment